3.09.2011

Annie are you okay? You okay? You okay, Annie?

This morning as I was getting ready for work, I couldn't manage to get a song out of my head. What really drove my crazy, wasn't so much the song that had embedded itself, but that I couldn't figure out why it was that song. I know that it wasn't something I had recently heard, and I just couldn't shake it. Then, as I reached for my hair product it became crystal clear.


The song: Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal." The product: Aveda Smooth Infusion. This isn't the first time I've gotten an ear worm from my eco-friendly botanical beauty supplies, remember Bon Jovi's "Chakra the Heart?" Yeah, well it turns out, my hair's been touched by smooth infusion. Ow! Cue the guitars, sparkly glove, and hair-singeing pyrotechnics.

1 comment:

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

FYI, this is one of those posts that makes me laugh (the title alone is hilarious to me) and I just checked and yep! zero comments.