3.25.2011

This'll have to do

When I decided to post every day for a month, I maybe should have taken a few things into consideration. For instance, maybe I could have picked a month that didn't have 31 days? It just so happened that the month before this one has only 28. Or maybe I could have warmed up a little bit before diving in head first? Essentially I feel like I'm the Porsche of blogging: zero to 60 in an instant. Or maybe I could have picked a time that doesn't coincide with my busiest four weeks at work.

Ugh.

I'm exhausted this week. I've been running off of pure adrenaline for 72 hours and while the past two days have been inspiring and amazing--can I just brag that I did great work--it's time for me to sleep. Good night, Internets. I promise you a good story tomorrow.

1 comment:

CrissPiss said...

can't wait