3.16.2011

Indulge me, people

Something I've realized in posting every day is that I have to force the creativity more than I like. And rather than push through that tonight and give you a forced story, I'm going to gracefully walk away, and hope my creative muse strikes with a little more efficiency tomorrow.


I have to admit I feel tremendously guilty leaving you with this as my post for the day. To help assuage those feelings, I just invented a fun new game for you called, On--or Around--This Date in 2008. Why? Because it rhymes and it's filler, and it's good reflection for me to see just how far (or not so far) I've come. And on, actually around, this date in 2008, I paid some bills. If that's not enticing you to keep reading, then I don't know what will--I mean what more riveting content could you possibly want?! An account of my worst date ever (wherein I'm pretty sure I also may have blown my chances with a potential new suitor with an off-hand comment about the adult entertainment industry)? Well, you're just going to have to come back for that.

No comments: