9.08.2008

Quick update

Hello, dear Internets! Have you missed me? My life is in hyper-drive right now and blogging has taken a backseat (my sincerest apologies). But that's not to say I haven't been taking many notes! In fact I have a good six or seven posts started and am hoping that I'll have the time to write them this week. I certainly don't want to disappoint the Internets. No.

So, before I go into those notes, I wanted to be sure to let you know I am still alive and kicking. And just to be sure I keep my readers happy (I'm afraid I may have lost a bunch in my radio silence... is anyone still out there), here are some teasers of posts you can expect from me in the recent future:

1. Bed safety--an important public service announcement from LMNT.
2. Perhaps the best date ever--it involves, cats, costumes, scones, rural-type people, scones, as seen on TV merchandise, did I mention scones?, and an amazing New Friend. Sigh.
3. Money issues--LMNT's best practices when needing to get 400 single dollar bills in a pinch.
4. Rocking the vote--I'm actually moving this one to the top of the list. I need your help to win a contest.

Oh, Internets. I've missed you so and promise that I've only been thinking of you, even when I've been with other people. I'm serious.

No comments: