7.31.2008

Where am I going?

Into the Woods, that's where!

I've been offered the role of Stepmother. "That's a promotion," FCA says. All along Monster was saying she thought I deserved to be the stepmother, because it's a bigger (slightly) role. Ultimately, I think I got it because I was tall. For realsies.

At any rate, I'm nervous. I'll be accepting the role, but I'm not going to lie, I'm a little tentative--something new and something different. But something fun and unexpected--something that I've always wanted to do and mustered up the courage for which to put myself on the line.

I'm getting ready for my close-up, Mr. DeVille...

LMNT edit: Mr. DeMille. Mr. DeMille. That's what I meant! Now I'm ready for the close-up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yippeeee!
and, really. of course you're nervous. but that's all it is.
bring it on.
you SO rock.

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I'm so excited for you! You're going to be so "in" with the drama crowd. That's so great, Kath. Every part of me wants to start checking flights to come out and watch.

I knew that height would pay off someday. (And if height has anything to do with it, I'd be destined to be one of the ugly stepsisters, huh? Go figure.)

I'm just giddy for you! :)

Yours Truly, Johnny Blogger said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! And you will be posting the performance schedule so we can come cheer you on.

And while Mr. DeVille might try to keep Cruella from giving you a close up... Mr. DeMille will be right there with his camera.

Yours truly,
Cecil B. Puff Daddy

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kathleen! You do take after your Mom!

Jessica said...

Hi Kathleen,

(I posted a comment the day you put this up, but now I don't see it, so maybe it didn't take...anyway...)

Congratulations!! Have a great time doing this!