7.07.2008

Peddling crazy, again

With the kitchen reno winding down and summer winding up, I've really been feeling the urge to uh, I don't know, STOP BEING A RECLUSE.

I mean my kitchen is absolutely fantastic (I desperately need to update DomestiKat... tomorrow, hopefully), and essentially I've been dating it for the past two-and-a-half months, but man, that's really a one-sided relationship. I mean, I do really nice things for the kitchen: buy it nice stuff, focus on the small details, you know all the TLC you'd give to the object of your affection--everything short of licking it just because it makes you so happy and you're curious what sort of reaction that will elicit. The least it can do is make me dinner, or do the dishes. Ah, but soon, very soon (well maybe not cook me dinner, but do the dishes, hello new dishwasher!).

Yes, I am a recluse and apparently I have gone crazy because I did just blog about licking my kitchen.

Note to self: If I actually act upon the impulse to lick my kitchen, or anything other than a utensil in my kitchen, an intervention will be necessary.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is a kitchen reno? It is winding down, so I'm trying to envision it wound up. Huh...
:) FCA

little ms. notetaker said...

reno=renovation

whatev, FCA! Get hip to the DIY lingo girlf. ;)

One Love Photo said...

love that you are to the licking your kitchen point of your re-do. am thinking that is a good thing.

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

You make me laugh. :)