7.27.2008

This would stand between me and a Fear Factor victory

I saw this AP report last weekend and have been traumatized ever since. I've heard about it a few more times this past week and keep feeling the need to rock myself in the fetal position in a corner whenever it's mentioned.

(AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin)

I have an unbelievable fear of fish for the exact reason people are now apparently flocking to a spa in Alexandria, VA--THEY ARE GOING TO NIBBLE ON ME. People are actually paying to have little fish eat the dead skin off of their feet as a part of some whacked-out pedicure package. Gag reflex just kicked in.

Note to self: When thinking about booking that relaxing vacation, do NOT consider Alexandria.

I tell you what, my feet would be a veritable all-you-can-eat buffet for those fish, but I'd probably pass out and die before they actually hit the water. I'm quite happy embracing my callouses, thank you very much.

3 comments:

Yours Truly, Johnny Blogger said...

And guess who went to school from 4th through 12th grade in Alexandria, Virginia????

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

Oh, you and me both, sister! I would rather die before letting fish nibble my toes. NO THANKS. *shudder*

Anonymous said...

seriously gross