11.27.2008

Either he knows me well, or I'm an easy read

In preparation for my foray into the gaming world, I created a gamertag and avatar for myself so I can enjoy the "live" aspects of singing for points. New Friend was there as I was creating my virtual self, and this is what transpired:

LMNT: Time to pick out my outfit... oooh, tops! You know what would be really funny? If they had a sweater over a button down shirt. I love them and practically wear them every--

NF: Yes. Yes you do.

LMNT: [self-conscious chuckle as I scroll to a box on the screen that seems all too familiar] Well, what do you know, they do have a sweater over a button down. That's funny.

Oooh, accessories! Gloves? You know what would be really cool? If they had arm warmers. Oh my gosh, they do! I'm putting those on. I know you haven't seen me wear them, but for my Halloween costume I got a pair of arm warmers and I just love them--

NF: That does not even surprise me one bit.

LMNT: [chuckling, not knowing if that predictability is a good or bad thing] Oooh, bottoms! Hmmm, what should I wear? [Before I can scroll to anything, the cursor defaults to a pair of legs in a short denim skirt with a pair of black leggings underneath. It's something I've worn before around New Friend, and admittedly, I love them--]

NF: It's almost as if Xbox knew you were coming tonight.

3 comments:

Yours Truly, Johnny Blogger said...

Just how scary is it that the avitars are so close to what we look like. Even more disarming is the one that my son chose for himself is practically a duplicate of mine... he is a clone!

Anonymous said...

LOL!
btw, i dig her shoes too

The Dater said...

I think you also need this: http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/ikaraoke. I miss you friend!