11.26.2008

Will probably have it directly inserted into my bloodstream by the end of the four day weekend

Interntets, I have found my gateway drug and it is Xbox.

I first started experimenting with Rock Band, but just as a casual weekend user. New Friend introduced me to it, and then it became a social thing. I'd play on-and-off again throughout the run of the musical; you know, to blow off steam with fellow cast mates.

Maybe it was Metallica, or the fact that I seem to have a lot more time on my hands these days, but my usage is about to increase drastically--I just got my own console.

So now it has the potential to become a daily habit, though I'm far from becoming a chronic gamer. I really only got it for a couple of reasons, yes, Rock Band being one of them and secondly a new game called Lips (essentially a karaoke contest--a game that had to have been created for me). Oh, and it can be used as a DVD player and I can stream Netflix through it, too.

But okay really, I got it to sing for points.

No comments: