11.23.2008

Edits

Note to self: Beware those hasty judgments you like to cast.

There have recently been a couple episodes in my life where what I imagined to be eternally distinct worlds have careened right for each other. These collisions have completely taken me off guard and have to be the universe forcing me to learn some important life lessons.

In both situations, I've been called to reconcile my perceptions, judgments, and feelings of the past with reality. And wow, was I wrong. LMNT stands corrected, and the Catholic guilt is in overdrive. I could go on and on for you, but I don't have the time for that--I have a whole lot of crow I need to go eat.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hope everything turns out okay...

:)

Anonymous said...

i'm so curious!

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

This isn't about milk, is it?