3.25.2008

Announcing the birth...

...of my second blog. What the heck am I doing?

Note to self: Maintaining two blogs may be an absolutely ridiculous thing to do.

Why a second blog? Well, I didn't want to burden my first-born with all of my home improvement details. So the second blog is more for me to point the family, friends, and strangers, that want to see my--major meltdowns created by undertaking a project that quite possibly may be out of my league--progress on my kitchen remodel. Expect weekly updates with before and after photos and plenty of blood, sweat, and tears.

Of course, any notes I take in the process of making a kitchen you will find right here. Expect plenty of cross-posting. And don't tell the other blog, but of course this one is my favorite.

1 comment:

The Dater said...

I know I'll be following both blogs - can't miss the crazy Katie in the kitchen remodel. Looking forward to seeing how things progress...