10.19.2007

Finally

All the trite sayings are true, and keep bouncing around my head today.

Note to self: Good things DO come to those who wait. Nothing worth having comes easy. When you follow your passion, joy/money/happiness/insert whatever will follow.

Today was a day 3 plus years in the making. Dare I say, 30 years in the making. Not that I've reached my pinnacle, but I've been building to this point. And today I got the energy and the support and the fire I need to keep on building.

Yay!

2 comments:

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

Color me confused. This post is so cryptic and mysterious! What am I missing? What was 3 years in the making? I'm dying to know what you're talking about. Did you finally chase down the ice cream man? Did you win something by a nose? I need more information.

little ms. notetaker said...

Oh man, I nearly peed my pants thinking about winning by a nose. We were so cool in high school! I finally mastered the obligatory tap dance routine down the back stairwell without falling...

Actually, I finally conjugated by the door and didn't get in trouble for doing it.

For all others curious about my crypticism (if that's not a word, it is now), it has to do with work. I'm finally in my dream job and everything I've been through was validated at a big event last week.