10.25.2007

Absolutely the last post that will make mention of jars of marinara

Finally. They are gone. I'd take a picture, but they are out in my recycling bin and it's dark out. But trust me, they are there. Apparently, people were tired of hearing about my marinara jars (and frankly, I was tired of writing about them). And it only took me mere minutes to get rid of them... oh, were life so easy.

No note today, just a sigh of relief. And a big "thank you" to my great friend, the Man of Iron, that lit the fire under my butt to get rid of those jars once and for all.

2 comments:

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

Well, I'm glad the marinara jars are gone. But all this talk of marinara has given me quite the hankering for some mozzarella sticks.

little ms. notetaker said...

Might I suggest some ranch dressing, instead? :)