6.22.2008

Get off it and go talk to him

Lenny's still alive... barely. Must type fast.

If you're joining this blog already in-progress, let me catch you up to speed:

Me; lonely; head to local spot to grab dinner and take laptop with me so as not to appear as lonely as I am.

Guy; enters local spot; cute and flying solo; carrying book which in my mind is so that he doesn't appear as lonely as he is.

He just had a friend join him, which makes it harder for me to go talk to him, and I was actually going to muster up the courage to go do it.

All of the sudden this place has become Dude Fest '08. Oh, and I think I like the bartender, too.

Note to Self: Hopvine is hopping on Sunday nights.

Forget everything I said about wanting to cook on Sunday nights, I think I found myself a new tradition!

No comments: