1.14.2008

And had you been standing on the street

You would have just witnessed me throwing a temper tantrum atop one of my dining room chairs. I did go buy batteries after work today (yay, me! I need to celebrate the little victories over laziness) and decided I was going to MAKE THE INCESSANT BEEPING STOP!

Only, when I climbed up on the chair, I spent five minutes trying to get the detector off the wall and it won't budge. Flusterated (flustered and frustrated) that undoubtedly someone outside bore witness to my complete and total smoke detector ineptness, I went down to the basement to try my luck at the one that beeps all the time. Same deal. I cannot get them off the wall. Help. Make. It. Stop.

They are mocking me. I swear. I'm convinced they are in cahoots with the squirrels.

No comments: