5.07.2009

Truth in advertising

Note to self: Don't ever sign up for a modeling gig in which the photos of you become generic "stock photos."
Remember that Friends episode, when Joey's stock photo is selected for a venereal disease prevention campaign? Well, this isn't quite as bad--and it isn't me--but trolling around Facebook, this advertisement popped up on my page:

After reading that, does anyone else think, "Oh, dear god. I hope he's not the 'who' they are talking about." What the what is going on with this dude and his magenta bob and fringe? I will admit that this advertisement, while creepy is not half as bad as the other Facebook ad in which they give a baby three eyes and multiple sets of lips to try and convince me that I'm Mensa material if I can count the extra features. That one is just wrong, and it makes me think, "Now why'd you have to go and ruin a perfectly good baby?"

No comments: