10.19.2008

Will be using them to get what I want

Number one thing on my to do list today: go to Victoria's Secret and buy boobs.

Dress rehearsals start tomorrow and I am in desperate need for some cleavage. The dresses for the evil stepmother are, shall we say, liberal in the "chestal region," and my everyday bras were not doing the costume (or my girls) justice.

So earlier this afternoon, I walked myself into VS, went right up to an associate and before she could ask if I needed assistance, I told her I needed the "most pushiest-up of the push-up bras." Twenty minutes later (ten of which were spent rigging the girls into the new contraption) I walked out of there at least two cup-sizes bigger than when I entered.

Note to self: For the right price--and with the right materials, like patented gel inserts--a new rack can be all yours.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gee. now i really can't wait to see the musical....

mike helminger said...

umm, we're going to need to see a before and after of this cup size increase :)

photos please!

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

Huh. And we made fun of my sister for stuffing...

(And now I'm off to FB to check out your picture again!!!)

pit girl said...

sweet! Those will make a great addition to the costume box. Next time you're on a karaoke rampage, the new girls gotta come too!