10.20.2008

Feeding my inner-child

It's completely pointless to go to the store these days. Rare is the moment I have to eat at home especially with a week full of dress rehearsals.

I was scrounging through my kitchen today, looking for lunch. Finding nothing truly substantial, I fixed myself the 30-somethings' answer to a preschooler classic: peanut butter and jelly. Only the grown-up version uses organic all-natural peanut butter, on multi-grain organic artisan bread, and to wash it down, lactose-free milk.

2 comments:

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

PB&J? Yawn. I have it almost. every. day.

Ready to move on. Hmm. Maybe I'll try some fancy-schmancy bread.

Didn't we have PB&J the day you came over for lunch?

little ms. notetaker said...

LOL. Yes, but considering you have three children under the age of 6 in your house, it's completely understandable that PB&J is a regular occurance!

If you're ever in Seattle, I'll return the favor and make you a fancy-shmancy version!