10.15.2008

Not even red bull can give me wings

Note to self: The two weeks before a performance will leave you exhausted, postless, and drooling on yourself.

I know I keep making big promises about posts forthcoming. But, I just have. No. Energy. No. Words. No. Nothing.

I think I've already mentioned that Into the Woods has TAKEN OVER MY ENTIRE LIFE. Don't get me wrong, I love it. But it's throwing my sense of normalcy completely off. And taking all my energy. Energy that I normally put toward writing.

So my blog muse has had to put her energy into my acting and singing. She's tapped out. And that's an okay thing, I'm just letting you know that I want to give you my all, but my all is stuck in late night rehearsals in a cafeteria turned theater.

2 comments:

One Love Photo said...

sounds like you are having some real good old fun. Just continue doing that and write about later.

pit girl said...

I love that you are exhausted from doing something that makes you so happy!