2.12.2008

And receive, ye shall

Indeed, there is a record. A record for an "overflowing toilet or urinal," with my name on it. Drats!

When the record was created (last night when I left the office), I received an automated e-mail letting me know that an incident report had been opened to examine my claim of an "overflowing toilet or urinal." And when I was about to leave work today, I received another automated e-mail letting me know that the opened incident report was in-progress. I'm willing to bet that tomorrow, I will receive yet another automated e-mail letting me know that the incident report is now closed, and would I, "like to fill out a survey about my experience."

No, not really.

I know that all is fine and well, because I used the bathroom today--and yes, I used my favorite stall and it flushed without flooding. Yippee! But the best part was when I walked out of the bathroom I noticed the janitorial sign, "Caution--Wet Floor!" up against the wall. Yes, yes it was; thank you very much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now that i know it was you, i'm going to find a way to casually mention it during a team meeting...