4.27.2011

The Great Grout Debate of 2011

Even though I haven't been using it lately, I really do love my kitchen.

On--or around--this date in 2008, I had just completed kitchen demolition and was finding out some of the secrets my 100+ year-old house was hiding.

And even though sometimes I do long for a new house project, I'm really glad my kitchen is done. A few weeks ago I helped AP and her husband tile their kitchen. It wasn't so much that they asked me to help them, but more that I begged them to let me take control of their project (thanks, AP). And it was a good day, a good project, but it's really darn good to have a kitchen that is all done all right (right, AP?).

4 comments:

The Dater said...

can you come do my kitchen tiling next?

little ms. notetaker said...

Yay Linky! Sure thing... I like to be compensated in pizza and beer. :)

The Dater said...

Oh, i can make that happen. ;)

Anonymous said...

you are crazy... i can't believe YOU are thanking ME for the tile work! i was only too happy to hand over control of that project... and you did an awesome job (The Link will be quite pleased with the beer & pizza investment, i promise!). my favorite part... you covered in nasty tile adhesive and bent in half under the cupboards, continually saying "are you sure you don't want to do this?! i don't want to take all the fun parts!" hahaha!! :) no worries, LMNT... those fun parts are all you.
xo
AP