8.18.2008

Shameless

In case you thought that I didn't take your comments to heart. Well, I do (and I'm not going to lie, comments make me smile), and I followed Shawn's advice and posted my kitchen on "Rate My Space" on HGTV. And I'm making hundreds of friends by the hour. Seriously.


Within the first 15 minutes I had my space posted, I had over 50 hits. Wow. How do all these people know about this? I'm telling you, people, I think this Internets thing is really catching on.


Instead of writing you a fabulous post about Hot Sauce or wiener dogs (wait for it... wait for it...) tonight,I've been stalking my space following the kind comments of virtual strangers--actually, they are actual strangers and virtual friends. But I can't keep up with all of the comments. Oh, and I can't stop going back and back and back to my space. I may have to take a restraining order out on myself.


But I'm not going to stop you from going there. In fact, you should go there now. Yeah, go there now and rate my space. Yeah, go there now and rate my space, and give me fives. I am not above begging for it. Validate me. Pretty please?

2 comments:

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

WHAT!?!?!? Oh my gosh, HOW FUN! Yes, I will go "there" right after I leave this comment.

See, I'm waaaaaaaay behind in my blogging and blog reading/commenting. That's what happens when you go and decide to have another kid. And once again, I'm reading your posts backwards, so I think this one will make more sense after I've read the next one, which is actually the previous one.

I think I'm on drugs.

Anonymous said...

your space looks fab! a 5 for sure... and you have 3819 views? that's big time...