12.11.2007

Who's the lush now?

When I got to work this morning, I headed into the kitchenette on my floor. For the first time in months, I packed a lunch and I was going to stick it in the fridge. When I opened the door, I was surprised that there was no room. Not because there were too many other lunches in there. No. Because it was filled to the brim with booze.

And I swear, it was not my Coors Light in there--however, there was an 18 pack of it in there. Along with the silver bullet long necks there were 18 MGDs, over a dozen Mike's Hard Lemonades, a dozen Pyramid Hefeweizens, and a six-pack of Redhooks. I'm serious. I had to open one of the crispers to store my lunch.

I'm hoping that someone was storing that for a holiday event or something to that effect? Otherwise we may need to have an intervention, says the girl caught buying beer at 8:00 AM the day before.

No comments: