6.09.2009

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Little Ms. Notetaker.

Little Ms. Notetaker, who?

Exactly.

By now I think I have whittled my readership down to three people, and all three of you have made direct comments about my blog absence in the past 48 hours, so here I am. With what news or notes, I'm not too sure. But I'm here, sans muse.

I can't figure out why I haven't had the motivation to blog. Granted I don't have crazy dating stories to share, but random things are still happening to me, and I'm still taking notes, I'm just not getting them posted. Please bear with me, at some point I'll get back on track. In the mean time, check out Indian Thriller again. Because it's still really funny!


2 comments:

mike helminger said...

yeah, we need some drama here!

Yours Truly, Johnny Blogger said...

Life changes... and priorities change. When you feel like sharing, we are here!
I know I miss you.


Today's word verification: gotterve (n.) the state of an appetizer after it has been has been delivered to your table.
I was hungry until I was served, but having the gotterves took care of my cravings.