3.07.2010

Have you seen me?

And no, this post is not in reference to the fact that I've been an absentee blogger (watch me casually step over that and blatantly ignore the fact that I only posted once last month). It is in reference to this:
I lost my hubcap! What the what? I can't help but think I brought this on myself when I discussed missing hubcaps here and here.

All I know is my Jetta looks so sad and I've kept my eyes peeled along all of the roadsides I typically travel, just hoping for a glimpse of my little one propped up against a tree or an electrical box or something. Where's a darn hubcap humanitarian when you need one? At one point I was on one of the floating bridges across Lake Washington stopped by an accident an d out of the corner of my eye, I saw a hubcap on the side of the bridge. I had to exercise great restraint to not jump out of my car in the midst of all the traffic to see if it was mine.

3 comments:

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

Did you have an "If found, please return to LMNT" sticker on it? No? Note to self: Get one for the other three.

(I loved your original hubcap post. Now I think of you every time I see one.)

Anonymous said...

It has been way too long since I've visited your blog...just reading it makes me laugh (hard!) and miss you (much!). Great chatting with you on Saturday and txting on Sunday...Seattle, baby!
Cheerleader

Anonymous said...

Found it -- by the railroad tracks on Devil's Lane. I can't imagine how it get all the way out here. How fast were you driving anyway??