1.04.2008

Play on, player...

It's way past Little Ms. Notetaker's bedtime, but she is so dedicated that she is writing a little somethin' somethin' for you (the cosmic Internet void that may or may not be her loyal readers). Just be forewarned there is no drama, and nothing really exciting to report... yet.

The date tonight was decent (scale of one to ten I give it a fiveish, maybe six). Nothing noteworthy. I think we may go to the "rebuilding/remodeling" convention this weekend together; he owns a house and is the midst of crazy construction, and the pass I got in the mail is for two free admissions.

One thing you should know is I'm going to wear the same shirt and sparkly tank combo I wore tonight out tomorrow night (oh, yes, I am telling all of you this because ladies, I know you can support me on this one, it's a smokin' hot top and it makes me feel pretty, and quick draw's never seen it, so he doesn't know that it's my recycled date top. And hells bells, I may even wear it next week when I see the J_______.)

Oh, and a second thing you should know is that the J________ called and we're on for seeing each other next week. This I like.

So far I've kept my cool, but there may be a storm a brewing... we'll wait and see how the evening with quick draw goes.

No comments: